This is the topping used on butternut & spinach lasagna
- 1 small organic cauliflower or half of a large one (cut into 1/2 inch pieces, steamed with stems removed)
- 1-1 1/2 cup raw cashews chopped
- 1-2 tbsps olive oil
- 2 tbsps almond milk
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of smoked paprika
- Prepare cauliflower to steam. It is ready when it is soft, but not mushy. Remove and set aside to cool.
- In a food processor add steamed cauliflower, cashews, olive oil, almond milk, and all seasonings except paprika. Process until smooth.
- Top butternut squash and spinach with this bechamel. Sprinkle with smoked paprika and bake.
Leave a Reply